Pages

Friday, November 10, 2017

Week #9'18 / 100 Word Challenge

Beach, Puppy, Dog, Finnishlapphund

My goals are to :
  1. (Vocab goal): 8 wow words
  2. (Sentence goal): start a sentence with a simile

👻💀My Scary Dream💀👻
On a dark night in the city, I was out for dinner with my parents. When suddenly people started to disappear. I thought it would be us next Then everyone in sight disappeared. I thought this must be a joke so I went outside and scouted the area as soon as I had exited the building. I heard a scream as loud as a air horn, there must be ghosts around. Where are they and what do they want? Wait my parents, they are gone where could they be? Suddenly I felt something wet I woke up and my dog was licking my face and realised it was all just a scary dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment